Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Journal #3 Table of Contents & Journal Check List


Journal #3 Check List:
  • Is each item where it's supposed to be according to the table of contents?
  • Is my table of contents neat and complete?
  • Is each page titled?
  • Is my table of contents EXACTLY like the one below?
  • Is every assignment complete?
  • Is every single page  numbered (1L/1R, 2L/2R, etc).?
  • Did I make corrections and edits in a bright color?
  • Does my journal reflect pride of ownership? In other words, am I proud of the work I've done in my journal?



  Left
  Right
21
List of 10: Shirley Jackson
SSS
22
-Tri #1 Self-Eval. Letter Info
-RD Letter
RD cont'd
23
Drawing: "The Lottery"
Per. 1: BrainPop Quiz
Per. 2: (5) How not to give a speech...
24
-"Lottery" Q's (page of questions)
-Underneath: Your A's
A's
25
Blank for Now
Book Day Sheet (must be complete on both sides)
26
Tri #1 Crossword (Review)
Clues
27
-Tribute Speech/Essay Info
-Your Prewriting
Free Write
28
RD Tribute Essay/Speech
cont'd
29
-Peer Editing:
Tribute Essay/Speech

CP/CX worksheet
30
LLA, pg. 40, 6-9, complete sentences
LLA, pg. 54, 6-13, complete sentences


No comments:

Post a Comment