Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week of Jan. 14-18; Journal #4

Due Tues., Jan. 15
Prewriting Chart and RD of "FFA" Essay
Due Wed., Jan. 16
Work on Journals/FD Essay
Due Thurs., Jan. 17
Journal Grading
Due Fri., Jan. 18
FD Essay
Due Tuesday, Jan. 22
All Blogwork (Intro to Of Mice and Men)


Journal #4 Checklist and Table of Contents
  • Is each item where it's supposed to be according to the table of contents?
  • Is my table of contents neat and complete?
  • Is each page titled?
  • Is my table of contents EXACTLY like the one below?
  • Is every assignment complete?
  • Is every single page  numbered (1L/1R, 2L/2R, etc.?
  • Did I make corrections and edits in a bright color?
  • Does my journal reflect pride of ownership? In other words, am I proud of the work I've done in my journal?
JE
   Left
Right
31
List of 10: 10 Q's for Smart Charlie
TBA
32
FFA Character Piece Info
RD
cont'd

33
Open Mind (color)
This year I will …
13 sentences/13 words each sentence
34
Thesis Statement:
What is it? Why is it important?
Dear Egore…

35
Proofreading Practice for Partner
(Must be edited in color)
cont'd
36
Lit Letter Info
RD Letter
cont'd
37
FFA Prompts
Prewriting Sheet
38
RD Essay
cont'd
39
Sample Intro Paragraph;
4 improvements you'd make




No comments:

Post a Comment