Thursday, October 25, 2012

Journal Grading

Grading for Journal #2 will be early next week.


Journal Check List:
  • Is each item where it's supposed to be according to the table of contents?
  • Is my table of contents neat and complete?
  • Is each page titled?
  • Is my table of contents EXACTLY like the one below?
  • Is every assignment complete?
  • Is every single page  numbered (1L/1R, 2L/2R, etc.?
  • Did I make corrections and edits in a bright color?
  • Does my journal reflect pride of ownership? In other words, am I proud of the work I've done in my journal?

Journal #2 Table of Contents (so far...)

JE #11
List of 10: E. A. Poe
Poe Scavenger Hunt
JE #12
"The Raven" worksheet 1-2
"The Raven" worksheet 3-4
JE #13
TTH Comic Strip
TTH Vocab Words Chart
JE #14
Practice Test: TTH Vocab
Blank for now
JE #15
Police Report Info Sheet
RD
RD Cont'd
JE #16
"Raven" (whole poem)
--Paraphrase of your stanza
--Definitions of difficult words in your stanza

JE #17
"Raven" Copy Change
 stanzas)
TQ's
Fate, Chance, or Coincidence?
JE #18
RD Movie Poster
Practice Test: MP vocab
JE #19
MP Q's (Please print them out from blog.)
MP A's
cont'd
JE #20
50 New Concepts...
Halloween xword puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment